Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) is an intermediate-level English course which is great for students 12 years and above as well as for adults who can use every day written and spoken English at an intermediate level.
The PET course covers all four language skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing.
This Cambridge English: Preliminary course is right for you if the following criteria apply to you:
- English is not your first language.
- You are able to talk and think in English if you are forced to.
- You can answer simple questions in English.
- You can ask simple questions in English.
- You can read simple text or articles in English.
- You can write simple articles, letters or text in English.
- You can follow conversations in English & take notes in a meeting.
You should take this Cambridge English: Preliminary course if you want to:
- Develop your ability to communicate in English for practical tasks and situations.
- Gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide.
- Improve your work, study and travel prospects.
At the end of the course, learners are expected to:
- read simple textbooks and articles in English
- write letters and emails on everyday subjects
- take meeting notes
- show awareness of opinions and mood in spoken and written English.
And If you are keen to gain a valuable qualification that is accepted worldwide, then you should consider taking the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) Exam.